Monday, October 12, 2009

Beginning Maintenance Class

Wow. Who would have thought there was so much to check and do on an RV. Simply amazing. The class started at 9 and ended at 4, actually 4:30. Received wonderful information. Now to put it to good use. Thought it was very nice that the person who taught the class is in the camper next to us. Have a few more questions.

Mostly cloudy today. Sun did peek through a couple of times. Going to a chapter meeting tonight. Sounds official doesn't it. Just waiting on the brownies to get done so I can take them. Well, brownies took too long to cool down so guess we'll eat them. I could take them to the block party tomorrow night. Notice, I said maybe. :)

Learned a new card game tonight. 31. Very interesting. Only lost 75 cents.

Tomorrow is a laundry and grocery shopping day. Block party at 4:30. Texas Roundup tomorrow night.

Will try for pictures tomorrow. Supposed to be sunny.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy Patricia sent me your blog address - I'll enjoy reading about your adventures !!!
    Be safe and enjoy.
    Trudy - Molly and Murphy

    ReplyDelete