Needed to change camping sites on Monday. Will be at this site for a month. There's a hay field behind us. They were baling yesterday. I'm so glad the wind was going away from the camper. Didn't affect my allergies too much.
Looked through the touristy brochures yesterday to determine what we're going to do while we're here. We've determined the Alamo and going down on the River Walk. Some of the state parks have a daily admission fee but you don't need a fishing license if you fish within the park. Guess where Sharon may be fishing?
We're in luck, at least 3 other people from the convention are staying for the next month, also. We met them at driving school. That will be nice. 2 of them have been in the area before.
May do some cleaning in the house - notice I said MAY. It could also be a game or reading book day. I took a couple of pictures the other day of the small lake here so I'll try and attach. This lake is catch & release. This lake has bass, bluegill, catfish, and a few others that I can't remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment