See, I can be earlier in the day. Have some down time before dinner. Having a Texas BBQ tonight. This afternoon I went to the annual meeting. Hawkeyes were on - guess what Sharon did? It lasted 3 hours. This was a very very long meeting. For the most part very interesting until they let the members ask questions or make comments. Usually, that's when it gets interesting. Let's just say that most of them could have written their comments and submit them rather than make the rest of us listen. Oh, did I say that.
Iowa won! Yeah. When I left (half time), I figured I'd be coming back to a very disgusted individual. Boy, was I happy.
Back to the meeting. At the end, I couldn't stand it. Volunteered for 2 committees. Not one but two. When I told Sharon I volunteered, her words "you didn't say WE did you. I'm not doing it if you did." Boy, was I lucky that I only volunteered myself.
Getting warm this pm. Wind is dieing down. May need to turn the ac on. For you guys back in Iowa - so sorry that it's not beautiful weather for you. :)
Oh, we went shopping this morning. Did I mention our shopping trips are now different. Well, let's see what did we buy: a convention pin for Sharon's cap, a key ring (for the camper key I'm going to replace), waterless wash & wax for the RV & camper (includes a mop), velcro coil wraps, quick release (for water hoses), and (Sharon is real excited about this) a clear adaptor for the sewer hose. Amazing what she gets excited about when out shopping.
Tomorrow am will be a church service followed by a Tex Mex breakfast. I'm excited - Sharon not so much. You know how much she loves peppers.
Will probably do laundry tomorrow pm while football is on.
Everything is going well. Still feels like we're on vacation. Maybe in a month, this new lifestyle will start to sink in.
Have a great day tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment