Day started out badly for Sharon. She woke up with a headache. Headache disappeared late morning. So she missed her birding trip. Watched the NLCS in the afternoon.
I played in the Texas Holdem tournament this afternoon. For learning the game yesterday, I did very well. I made it to the final table and placed 6th out of the final 9. So feel good about that. It was a lot of fun. Think I'm hooked.
After the tournament, had Texas wine tasting. Found a couple that I liked. Sharon continued watching the game.
Had a quick supper and went to the Talent Show. Had a great time. The ladies were hysterical performing in costumes. Had a sing-a-long at the end of the show. Remember those old songs you learned in grade school. Well, we sang them tonight. We even managed "Happy Trails to You". They had a song book so for some it was a little easier.
The weather was beautiful. Sun and breeze. It may get a little chilly tonight. Fresh air was great today.
Did I mention that we played bingo last night and Sharon won $60. May need to go spend some in the vendor area. She found a sewer hose adaptor that she wants. New way to shop. Kind of different for us.
Tomorrow will be a little quieter day. Sharon's thinking about going fishing in the morning. The annual meeting is early in the pm and we have the banquet tomorrow night.
Have a safe one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment