Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Have some time this afternoon. Thought I'd talk about our Thanksgiving. We spent it here at the RV park. We had a potluck, the park provided the turkey. Over 80 people attended. There was plenty of food including desserts. A few pics:

Sue and Yole, 2 of my co-workers


A view of Creekside (community center) before people started arriving


Someone spent 4 hours putting these together. Cute aren't they. That's a chocolate covered cherry for the head.


Here's a glimpse at 1/3 of the food. Two tables for desserts and we ran out of room there, too.


On Friday, I go down in the morning and usually make desserts and/or whatever else is needed for supper that night. Sharon plays games. Here's the group playing mexican train on Friday.


Yesterday morning we woke up to a very chilly camper. It was 46 in here. Ugh, no propane. Opened up the other tank, didn't take long to heat up the rooms. Worked on the calendar yesterday afternoon. Taking a little longer than expected but shortly I hope it will be done.

It's easier to update the blog and work on the computer during football/basketball games. Of course, I jump every now and then when one of Sharon's teams does something wrong. Seems like that's been happening a lot the past couple of days. :) Do you think one of these days she may read this. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment