Our job may be changing here very shortly. Friday morning I got a call and Nancy, the cook walked out and left everything undone. Let's just say that most of us won't miss here anyway. The park host and manager needed some help. I helped cook Friday night supper and this morning's breakfast. Let's say I'm just a little tired. Sharon cleaned the bathrooms this morning. I'm cooking tomorrow am breakfast and then we're meeting with the manager and park host to determine job duty changes. Supper came out pretty good (spaghetti) and this am we prepared hash browns, eggs to order, bacon, sausage, fresh squeezed orange juice and toast. So life could be a-changin.
Now, for the fun day this past week. We went to an open market on Wednesday. It's similar to a flea market but we were looking for fruits and possibly vegies. The parking lot was huge. This was one of the entrances where we parked.

We bought 6 pears for $2 and split 18 lbs of oranges ($4) with a friend.

Finished our "lupper" (combo of lunch & supper) - today we had ham steak, butternut squash and green beans. Sharon's watching football and I'm catching up on-line. It's finally starting to cool off - about 70 degrees right now. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment