What a beautiful day. For awhile thought I may have to open up the windows. Went out for breakfast this morning. O.k. Just down to the lodge but still up before 9:00. The staff was impressed, too. They had a brunch today for $5. I'm glad the portions were small so I could try various foods. I had fresh fruit cup (no strawberries - made especially for me), slice of cinnamon/cream cheese coffee cake, apple/cinnamon muffin, waffle, peaches & cream french toast casserole, eggs ranchero casserole, orange slices, pineapple chunks, broccoli/cheese quiche, non-alcoholic mimosa, virgin bloody mary, and, of course, coffee. The mimosa was made with fresh orange juice. I don't remember what Sharon had except she did manage to eat a few strawberries. Some even dipped in chocolate.
We talked with some people who've been fulltiming for 15 years. Picked up a few more tips from them. They've worked in campgrounds and volunteered for fish & wildlife. Very interesting couple to talk to. They're going to wind their way to Oregon for the summer.
We finished a jigsaw puzzle and talked with some of the people who hung around after breakfast.
It's a lazy afternoon. Doing some reading, picture scanning, and playing on the computer. Overall, a very nice day. Tomorrow we'll need to run to the store. We promised we'd go down for grill night. You bring your own meat to grill and a side dish. Tomorrow, we'll also be starting to put things up for traveling on Tuesday am. TV gets looked at. I'm sure we'll need a new TV but they want to double check the wiring. TV is still under warranty - so don't care which way it goes. It'll be good practice taking the camper out. It's been a while since we've moved it. I'm also anxious to know if I rearranged the cupboards o.k. for traveling. Guess we'll find out on Tuesday.
Just a lazy day. Hope your day is going well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment