Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Day

Well, it's the first day of 2012. I've had several comments over the past two weeks about how I don't update this very regularly. So, as always at the beginning of the year, I'll try and do better each week.

We went to bed last night after seeing the ball drop in New York to be awakened by fireworks very close by and people cheering. So, I guess you can say we saw the New Year in.

I was disappointed that no Rose Parade today but tomorrow morning. I had scheduled my entire day around this parade. It's been a few years since I've seen it in its entirely. So guess laundry will have to wait until Tuesday. I'm definitely not missing this parade this year.

We had great time with families celebrating Christmas this year. I'll establish a separate blog for each trip north. Right now, Sharon's watching Green Bay. Sounds to me like they may be losing at the moment. She's not yelling as much as usual seems she's coming down with a cold: sore throat, stuffy nose, and slight head-ache. Hope I don't get it. At least we don't have to go anywhere or work until Thursday.

Every now and then I get a picture of Sharon sitting in "her" chair. Here's one. It's not today while watching the game but close enough. She has a sweatshirt on instead of a t-shirt but you 'get the picture'.

No comments:

Post a Comment