Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday - Killing Time

Sharon's working this morning and I have lunch started so thought I'd kill some time with an update. Hopefully I'll finish before noon.

The weather has been great. Some days it's been a little cold but no snow and last Monday it was 70. Felt strange working around in a t-shirt. It's been a lazy kind of week. Last week we had to work 3 days due to the RV show in St. Louis. We're back to working 2 days a week.

Started copying slides to memory cards. Just got a couple of boxes done so far. Posted some on facebook from our trip to Kentucky visiting Ruth & John. A couple of pictures from that trip in 1987. Can you figure out who these young people are?




The other box had slides from the Grand Canyon from a 1992 trip. The day we were there it had rained earlier in the day. Got a shot of a rainbow over the canyon. The slides weren't too bad after 20 years.




Sharon received a new game for Christmas, Spicy Farkle. We tried it out the other day. It's a twist on regular farkle but we sure can get caught up in it and the afternoons just fly by.

Well, Green Bay didn't make it. That's right - it was a little noisy here on Sunday. Have no idea who she'll be yelling at on Sunday. I know it won't be the Pats.

Well, it's getting close to lunch time. Making italian sausage sandwiches. Time to put them in the oven. Sharon will be home soon.

We're doing fine. Sharon's getting over her cold but is now getting over 3 cold sores on her upper lip. I can definitely tell the knee shot I got in August has worn off. Aches and pains of getting old.

In case you haven't heard, we will be working here in Springfield for the summer. We're working from April 1 through July 24. Hoping to make Dan's graduation from Lackland.

No comments:

Post a Comment