Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Heading back to Texas

I can't believe it. We're actually heading down south. Iowa had lots of snow. I definitely had my fill of it. Later I'll post about Christmas in NW Iowa. Need to download the pictures first.

We left DM around 2:00 pm. Sharon had an echo test this afternoon so we had a late start. We think all is well. She'll talk to her family doctor in the next day or two but no one found anything - which is very very good.

We lasted as far as El Dorado, KS. Arrived around 8:00 pm, I think. Time flies when you're on the road. Went out to the truck to get another bag and I couldn't believe it - it was snowing. As we were driving through KC, we noticed snow this time. Wasn't any when we drove north. It was 47 in KC when we went north and 28 on the way south.

I'm guessing it will be a few days before I complain about the rain.

Sharon's watching Big Ten Basketball. Actually, I think she's sleeping through it. :)

So far the drive is going well, just want to get home. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment