It's been a couple of days since I last posted. Just a normal type of week. We did go to Camping World on Tuesday. There's one in New Braunfels. About 45 minutes from here. Wanted to get some tire extenders for the truck. Having a hard time putting air into the dualies. Did you know there is a whole section on tire extenders. Couldn't believe it. They can even be attached to the hubcaps. My oh my. Well, we made an appointment and will be going back Friday morning for them to install the right ones for the truck. Always say - if someone else can do the work - all the better. :)
Signed up for the Thanksgiving Dinner here at the campground. We'll be taking an apple salad, scalloped corn, and a pumpkin pie. We're hoping for leftovers.
Today, I got my Christmas present. A new camera. It's a Nikon coolpix. Wanted a camera that I could keep in my purse. Last Tuesday we stopped in the town of Gruene (pronounced green) for lunch. What a great little place to shop and eat. We ate at the old gristmill. Looked through a few of the stores but needed to get back. Wished I had a camera with me. Now, I will. The camera's real small and thought it would be great for some of those indoor type pictures. Definitely won't replace the cameras we have. Since it fits in my purse - it fits in the camper. :)
We ordered Sharon's present earlier this week. Now, we can shop for others. Still haven't found gifts yet. We're hoping to go to Fredericksburg (German town) over the next couple of weeks. Heard they had some very interesting stores there.
Not much going on. Just cleaning, cataloging, laundry - you know the normal household chores. Then it's resting and playing games the rest of the day. It's real hard getting used to this life. lol
Well, tomorrow it's back to Camping World and maybe the town of Gruene again. Or, we may find somewhere else to stop along the way.
As I said, not much going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment