Fair arrived on Thursday, and we were there about 8am. That is correct, I did drink some coffee on the way in. We like having breakfast on the first day at Campbell's before checking out the fairgrounds. Then we ride the trams around a couple of times, to check out the various food stands.
Then we stop in and visit the friends we have made at the Varied Industries Building. We share info about what vendors have returned, the new foods, etc. Of course, while we were there I had to see Floppy.
Then we checked out the Legos exhibit in the south atrium.
We love people watching on the streets of the fair.
This year we watched the ice carver. Here's a couple of pictures. I won't show all of them since I have them step by step all the way. :)
We had to be to work at 4pm. So that took care of the first day. More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment