Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Last Week 8/29 -9/4

Crammed a lot in last week. On Tuesday, the 30th had lunch with Patricia and Maria. We went to Granite City. Sharon had to work at 2:30 and I went in around 4 - so we had an early lunch. Finished off the meal with a piece of their chocolate cake. Shared by all 4 of us. Forgot to take a picture. But it was truly awesome. We had been trying to find a time when all four of us were available and finally managed to find a few hours before Sharon and I head to Missouri; Maria back to Louisiana; and Patricia off to Mississippi. Some times we just marvel at the friends we have scattered across this country.

On Wednesday, I had lunch with Heidi and Colette two co-workers from days gone by. I remembered the camera on this day. We met at PF Changs. Love that restaurant.



This week they finished the work on Sharon's house for the sale. The front steps needed repairing and the garage was taken down. We drove by. No pictures. Sharon didn't want any. Looks strange being able to see through to the alley.

The weekend was very busy. We had only one RV site available all weekend. People came and went. Had wine tastings from the 4 local wineries. Jamie & Chris (owners) did the tastings. Sharon and I worked behind the desk (registering & store) and outside (escorting & delivering wood). Here are some pictures from the tastings. Don't have a picture of Chris but Jamie's in a few.



Do have a picture of Sharon and I behind the counter:

Not sure that I really like this picture. But it is what it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment