Saturday, July 31, 2010

Birthday Lunch

On Wednesday, the 28th we had lunch with my sisters, Pam and Marcia. Marcia has her birthday on Saturday, the 31st and Pam has hers on Tuesday, August 3rd. We ate at Granite City. A couple of pictures. They didn't turn out very well - had the little camera and couldn't adjust. Don't they just look so happy to have their picture taken. :)




Downloading these pictures found a couple more on my camera. One of my great niece Jersey. We were waiting for Raegan's recital. Her Dad,Jeremy, is holding her.


Then I found a couple of pictures from a lunch I had in June with a few of my prior co-workers from my pension days at Principal. I always enjoy having lunch with them.


Hopefully, the camper and truck are getting washed today. There's a new mobile service in the area that the owner will let wash on the premises. Otherwise, there's no washing of campers or vehicles. The people bring their own water. Hope the camper sparkles when their done. Thinking about taking before and after pictures but very much doubt it.

Sharon's working this morning and I'm going in this afternoon and evening. Patricia is going to get a tattoo on her big toe today. Can't wait to see it. Still sounds very painful to me.

Hope everyone is having a good summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment