Thursday, May 27, 2010

Saturday, May 22

Catching up time again. Sharon's in the store and I'm just waiting on some more merchandise to come in before going over.

This past weekend we went up to northwest Iowa for Taylor's graduation (Sharon's nephew). We left Saturday morning and came back on Monday. I'll do a separate post for Taylor's grad. Before we left Saturday am, Sharon's sister-in-law called and invited us over for supper that night. We had a great time. Most of Sharon's siblings were there.

A few pictures of us hanging around the house and outside on the patio.

Sharon's sister-in-law, Dorothy

John, Donna & Ruth



Two of Sharon's nephews: Austin & Matt

Loved this corner of her patio


We stayed overnight at Donna's. They had done some painting. Loved the new look in the kitchen. Took this picture to remember the color.


Sunday night after the graduation, Donna & Arlyn taught us a new card game. I WON!!! More about Taylor's graduation in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment