It's fantastic down here at this time of year. The leaves are out and all of the spring flowers are in bloom. We've even seen tomato plants blooming. This is what we see from our camper.
We've been getting ready to head up north. On Tuesday, we flushed the water heater and washed the truck. Felt proud of ourselves for that. On Wednesday, we went to Fredericksburg. I'll do a separate post for that final outing. Yesterday, was a down day. I know we accomplished something but not exactly sure what.
Today, finished the laundry. Tomorrow, Sharon's going to a strawberry festival. Surprise, surprise, I'm not going. Hopefully, I'll get the windows cleaned on the inside. Sharon would like to wash the camper before we leave. Then, I'll do the outside of the windows.
It seems strange to be leaving. We've been here for 6 months. Can't believe it's been 6 months, either. Our friends, Sue & Gary, are heading up towards Iowa on Monday. We heard from some other friends yesterday and they were heading towards NM. Believe they're planning on heading towards Iowa at the end of the month. Linda's not sure when she'll be leaving. Should be next month. Herb hasn't heard where the next job is.
We're looking forward to going back to Iowa. Well, it's almost time for supper. This will be the last time here at the campground. Think it's taco salad night. Hope it's good.
No comments:
Post a Comment